Friday, September 7, 2012

Melissa Rillera's "Interesting" blogs!

Questions to answer:

1.)  I've been on the web for as long as I can remember. I was born simply a year from it's widespread use!

2.)  I'm not very familiar with either Photoshop or Illustrator.

3.)  I took this class to learn how to Photoshop things badly onto pictures in a comical way. Also it's good to learn when in Video Production.

4.) My favorite artist would be the director known as Stanley Kubrick. His brilliant films inspire me greatly.

5.) I honestly don't have a favorite designer, but I do like Rick Baker's werewolves in An American Werewolf in London.

6.) I like to make clay stop motion figures, videos, as well as draw. Also I have a pretty vast knowledge of films. (At least I like to think that.)

7.)  I have my own PC laptop at home as well as access to a mac in another class.

8.) The crocodile cried "stop pulling my tail, I certainly don't want to become jerky, or a purse!"
The hunter giggles, "But there's far too many of you in this swamp. and my kin are hungry!"
"Please please let me go dear hunter! I have kin of my own, this hardly seems fair." "Oh this is fair alright," snapped the hunter. The hunter shows his hand. "I've lost a finger every time that I believed one of your kind's stories." The hunter's hand slipped. CRUNCH. The crocodile sank back into the deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment